Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's topic is the top ten most frustrating characters! this one should be super fun!


1. Daemon, from the JLA's Lux series. Ok, I don't mean this in a bad way, but whenever I read about him I can only imagine how frustrating he can be sometimes for Katy, I am of course in love with him but, I remember while reading Obsidian sometimes I became so frustrated with him!

2. Luce from Lauren Kate's Fallen series. When I first began this series I really enjoyed the books but, as they started to go I  began to get frustrated with Luce because she became kind of whiny about her relationship with Daniel, it made me begin to like her less as a character and definitely frustrated with her.

3. Cole from Brodi Ashton's Everneath series. I haven't read Everbound yet but, hopefully soon I will be  but, Cole was so frustrating for me, he obviously has feelings for Nikki and he won't admit it although he obviously the villain of the story he frustrated me so much when I read Everneath and Neverfall.

4. Warner from Tahereh Mafi's Shatter Me series. This might be cheating because I am reading this one right now and so far he is definitely frustrating me but who knows what could happen....


Ok, so this list is not as easy as I thought, anybody have any characters that frustrated them?

1 comment:

  1. Nice review of the topic , I was looking to understand this matter further and found this information to be informative..
    Supplier in UAE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...