Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
1. Split Second (Pivot Point #2) By: Kasie West
My review for Pivot Point will hopefully be up this week but, I can't wait to see what happens next, I know that I definitely want some more Trevor!
2. Untitled (Pawn #2) By: Aimee Carter
I loved Pawn so much and I cannot wait to read the second book and see where Aimee takes the story next. I was really surprised by how great this dystopian read was.
3. Untitled (All Our Yesterdays #2) By: Cristin Terrill
I can't wait to read the next book in this duology, All Our Yesterdays was one of my favorite books that I have read this year.
4. Born Of Deception (Born Of Illusion #2) By: Teri Brown
I really enjoyed Born Of Illusion and I am very excited to find out more of the mystery of this series.
5. Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) By; Tahereh Mafi
I know that I am like everyone else and dying to read this one, Unravel Me really surprised me and I am now leaning towards Team Warner a bit but, I know their will be a lot more Warner in this one so I am definitely excited to read this conclusion.
6. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) By: Michelle Hodkin
I am dying to read this one, the second book ends on a huge cliffhanger and I cannot wait to find out what happened, not being able to read this one pains me so much, it is definitely one of my all time favorite series.
7. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) By: Marissa Meyer
I am so excited to continue with this one, I love how the characters from each book come together and I can't wait to read Cress's story.
8. The One (The Selection #3) By: Kiera Cass
The cover for this books is definitely my favorite and I am so excited to find out what will happen to America and Maxon, I definitely am wondering who she is gonna choose!
9. Isla and the Happily Ever After By : Stephanie Perkins
I love reading Stephanie's books the romance always makes me feel good and I can't wait to read this one, I wonder if their will be any cameos from the other two books characters in this one. I am a bit sad because the summary does say this is the last companion book, I wish it would keep going on forever.
10. Take Me On (Pushing The Limits #4) By: Katie McGarry
I just finished Crash Into You and I loved it, I can't wait to read this one and I know it will be just as amazing as the rest of the books she has written, she is one of my favorite authors!