Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books About Friendship


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic is Top Ten Books about friendship. I thought this one would be harder to compile then it was.


1. Vampire Academy Series By: Richelle Mead

One of my favorite things about this series is the friendship between Rose and Lissa it is at the heart of the whole series in my opinion and although their is epic romance, their friendship was still the most important. 



















2. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Series By: Ann Brashares

This series is such all about friendship and I loved it. It shows these friends growing up and everything they each have to go through 





















3. Harry Potter Series By: J.K. Rowling

This list would not be complete without this series, the friendship between Harry, Ron, and Hermoine and how much they grow up is something that I loved and it wouldn't have been the same without it. 




















4. Perks of Being a Wallflower By: Stephen Chobsky 

I loved the friendships in this book, Charlie was so endearing and the friendships that he has in this book are amazing.




















5. House of Night Series By: P.C. and Kristen Cast

I have since given up on this series, too many books that have dragged the series on too long. But, I loved the friendships in this book that endure and change throughout the series. 




















6. Reunited By: Hilary Weisman Graham

This book is roadtrip story along with old friends coming back together that was so much fun. It was such a feel good read. 























7. The Lunar Chronicles Series By: Marissa Meyer

The friendships in this one are fun and different as they all band together for a common cause but, they learn to fight for each other and rely on one another. 





















8. Pivot Point Duology By: Kasie West

I loved the best friend dynamic in this book, it really added to the story and made everything that much better.






















9. On The Fence By: Kasie West

I just finished this book this week and I love the friendship to romance, it was adorable and cute, and perfect. 























10. The Fault In Our Stars By: John Green

I loved Issac, Gus, and Hazel's friendship throughout this one. 



























 





















3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with Harry Potter, Vampire Academy, and The Sisterhood. Those books are all SO AMAZING!! The friendship was what I loved so much about those series.

    Emily@Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay Harry! And Vampire Academy! Love those series!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best things about Harry Potter and Vampire Academy were the friendships! I added Reunited and On the Fence to my TBR...I really need to add in some good contemporary to my reading. Thanks for sharing!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...