Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books of 2013 so far...


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's topic is Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2013! Enjoy!


1. Dare Me To (Pushing The Limits #2) By: Katie McGarry

I love Katie Mcgarry's writing and I loved Dare Me To even more then pushing the limits and I can't wait to read Crash Into You later this year!





















2. Parallel By: Lauren Miller


 My first book with alternate realities that I have read and I absolutely loved this book and  I can't wait to see what Lauren writes next this one was an awesome debut!























3. The Elite (The Selection #2) By: Kiera Cass

I have really enjoyed this series so far,  and I enjoyed this one just as much as the first book, I am really excited to read the last book and finally find out what happens with America!





















4. Sweet Peril ( Sweet Evil #2) By: Wendy Higgins


What can I say, I love me some Kaiden,  this book was also a great sequel and it was so easy to get lost in the story, another book that I can't wait to read the last book in the series and see where all of the characters end up!





















5. The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) By : Richelle Mead

This one was by far my favorite book of the Bloodlines series, I love Adrian and Sydney! 























6. Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) By: Tahereh Mafi


I loved this one even more then the first book especially Chapter 62!! 
























7. The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter #1) By : Megan Shepherd

I really loved the creepiness of this story and I cannot wait to read  the next book and see where this story goes next!  






















 8. Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) By: Marissa Meyer


I loved this sequel, I love Meyer's retellings and see how they relate to the original stories I really loved the dual perspective. 























9. Through The Ever Night (Under The Never Sky #2) By: Veronica Rossi 

I really enjoyed this one although I was a bit disappointed that Aria and Perry didn't spend more time together.  






















10. Born Of Illusion (Born Of Illusion #1) By: Teri Brown


I really enjoyed this one and I just finished it, I can't wait to see where this one is going to go next! 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely list, most of these are on my TBR and Dare You To made my list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you've read some really great books so far this year. There are only a couple on here that I haven't picked up yet. And for the most part, I enjoyed most of these, too. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...