Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday : Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR List



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's topic is Top Ten Books on my Winter TBR List, so many great 

books for the beginning to 2014 that I can't wait to start!

1. Being Sloane Jacobs By: Lauren Morrill

I loved Lauren's other book Meant To Be and I am really looking forwards to this one I hope it is just a fun and adorable. 





















2. All That Glows By: Ryan Graudin


I love this cover and I am curious about the
fey aspect because I usually avoid these
type of books but, I wanted to try out
this one! 


3. Panic By: Lauren Oliver

I can't wait to start this one and see how Lauren's writing is for this book, I have really enjoyed her Delirium trilogy. 

























4. Darkest Fear By: Cate Tiernan


I am super curious about this one and the summary sounds awesome, I have read a couple of Cate's other books and really enjoyed them so I am definitely looking forwards to this one!




















5. A Breathe Of Frost By: Alyxandra  Harvey

I haven't read any of Harvey's other books but, I have heard great things about them and this one has definitely caught my eye !























6. Into The Still Blue (Under The Never Sky #3) By: Veronica Rossi



I can't wait to see how it all ends, I love Roar and Perry so much and I can't wait to read about them.


























































4 comments:

  1. I am eagerly waiting for Panic and Into the Still Blue! My My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Panic but I am also nervous because I did not enjoy the last book in the Delirium series. But Into the Still Blue I am SUPER excited about :)

    our TTT
    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh nice! Thinking of looking into Ms. Rossi's books! Seeing them around a lot lately! Happy Reading and good luck! (I say that because knowing me, I'll change my mind about a few of my picks!)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...