Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.

This weeks selection is:


Title: Salvage
Author: Alexandra Duncan
Published: April 1st, 2014
Goodreads Summary:

Ava, a teenage girl living aboard the male-dominated deep space merchant ship Parastrata, faces betrayal, banishment, and death. Taking her fate into her own hands, she flees to the Gyre, a floating continent of garbage and scrap in the Pacific Ocean, in this thrilling, surprising, and thought-provoking debut novel that will appeal to fans of Across the Universe, by Beth Revis, and The Handmaid's Tale, by Margaret Atwood.

My Thoughts:

I really love this cover and I am so interested in the plot, I haven't read many space books except These Broken Stars which I really liked so I am definitely curious about this one and I am in love with the cover!                                        

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed The Handmaid's Tale so I'll have check Salvage out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Saw this one somewhere awhile back. Love the cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...