Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Spring Break TBR list


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, this week's topic is Top Ten Books on my spring break TBR list, I hope to get some more reading done I have honestly had much time to read being in my last semester of college I am basically working two jobs which is part of the reason my post have been so sporadic, hopefully I can get some reading done over break!


1. Side Effects May Vary By: Julie Murphy

I have seen some great reviews for this one and some mixed ones, I can't wait to find out for myself!





















2. Salvage By: Alexandra Duncan

I haven't seen a ton of reviews for this one but, on Tea Time the epic reads ladies have called this one feminist sci fi, so I am definitely curious about it!






















3. Ask Again Later By: Liz Czukas

I think that this one sounds super adorable! I can't wait to have some fun reading this one.  























4. The Winner's Curse By: Maria Rutkoski

This book is burning a hole in my bookshelf and I am dying to read it, I am a bit hesitant only because I have so many expectations and I am afraid that  I am going to be disappointed. 



















5. Death Sworn By: Leah Cypress

It's been a while since I have read a fantasy so I am definitely looking forward to starting this one!























6. The Here and Now By: Ann Bashares

This one definitely sounds interesting, I am so curious about it because it's a time travel book done in a different way. 
























7. The Assassin's Blade: The Throne of Glass Novellas By: Sarah J. Mass

I am in love with this cover, you should see how beautiful it is in person. I waited to read them until this was released, I can't wait to dive into this beautiful book.





















8. House Of Ivy and Sorrow By: Natalie Whipple

I really enjoyed Natalie's debut so I am definitely excited to read this one.  






















9. The Chapel Wars By: Lindsey Levitt

I think this book sounds like so much fun, I can't wait to see if it's as much fun as I think it is. 























10. The Dark World By: Cara Lynn Shultz

Demons seem to becoming really popular this year in YA, I have definitely enjoyed the books about them that I have read so far. 
























2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read The Winner's Curse and Death Sworn! I've read some of the novellas in the Throne of Glass series and they just made me love the series even more. I hope you enjoy them!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! The Dark World looks particularly intriguing! Hope you read that one first so I can read your review! ;)

    Good luck with your last semester! Trying to balance college and reading time is definitely hard, so take it easy!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...