Sunday, June 29, 2014

Stacking The Shelves!


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme created by Tynga's Reviews that is all about sharing the books that are being added to your shelves. It could be physical books, ebooks library books, or review books.

I am really bad about posting my hauls, they are so sporadic but, I am going to try harder to post each week, so enjoy!

Physical Haul:



I just finished Defiance and I loved it so I cannot wait to continue on with the series. I also recently watched a panel from BEA that featured Alex London and Veronica Roth and after listening to him talk about his book I just had to pick it up. 

Netgalley:











She is writer for The Originals on the CW which I love so I am definitely curious to see how she writes a novel.


Edelweiss:





3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. I see quite a few here that look interesting. I'm hoping to read Lets Get Lost soon.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I have a copy of Let's Get Lost as well and I can't wait to read it. I've been seeing Proxy around a lot and it sounds pretty good! I hope you enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salt & Storm sounds really good. I love the cover from Sublime and I can't wait to read Illusions of fate. Enjoy :D!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...