Thursday, August 23, 2012

What's Next (13)



I am so excited to be participating in a new meme every Thursday hosted  by Iceybooks, this meme is designed to help us bloggers get some help from our reader's on what to read next, so every week I will post 3 books that I am trying to decide between and you guys can vote on which one you think that I should read next. Cast your vote through the poll at the bottom of this post.

Happy Reading!
Kristin

 My 3 choices for this week are:

 Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1) By: Wendy Higgins
Goodreads Summary:

Embrace the Forbidden

What if there were teens whose lives literally depended on being bad influences?

This is the reality for sons and daughters of fallen angels.

Tenderhearted Southern girl Anna Whitt was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She’s aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but Anna, the ultimate good girl, has always had the advantage of her angel side to balance the darkness within. It isn’t until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage and her willpower is put to the test. He’s the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.

Forced to face her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?


 Every Day By: David Levithan
Goodreads Summary:

Every day a different body. Every day a different life. Every day in love with the same girl.

Every morning, A wakes in a different person’s body, a different person’s life. There’s never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere.
It’s all fine until the morning that A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin’s girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with—day in, day out, day after day.

With his new novel, David Levithan has pushed himself to new creative heights. He has written a captivating story that will fascinate readers as they begin to comprehend the complexities of life and love in A’s world, as A and Rhiannon seek to discover if you can truly love someone who is destined to change every day.


 Don't Turn Around By: Michelle Gagnon
Goodreads Summary:

Sixteen-year-old Noa has been a victim of the system ever since her parents died. Now living off the grid and trusting no one, she uses her computer-hacking skills to stay safely anonymous and alone. But when she wakes up on a table in an empty warehouse with an IV in her arm and no memory of how she got there, Noa starts to wish she had someone on her side.

Enter Peter Gregory. A rich kid and the leader of a hacker alliance, Peter needs people with Noa’s talents on his team. Especially after a shady corporation threatens his life. But what Noa and Peter don’t realize is that Noa holds the key to a terrible secret, and there are those who’d stop at nothing to silence her for good.

Filled with action, suspense, and romance, this first book in a new trilogy offers readers nonstop thrills.




What Should I read next?
Sweet Evil
Every Day
Don't Turn Around
Create your own poll

7 comments:

  1. I vote for Don't Turn Around. I want to read this one so much, I hope it's as good as it sounds :)
    My What’s Next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made the decision tough this week! LOL I recently read Sweet Evil, which I loved, and the other 2 are books I am looking forward to! So I voted for Every Day because it sounds so amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for Don't Turn Around..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3496

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for Every Day-I'm going to be reading it soon and I want to lots of other opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. EVERY DAY!!! No choice their, it was AN AMAZING read! I LOVED it & hopefully U will love it ^_^

    -Lisseth, Read-A-holicZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vote is for Every Day! :)

    Allison @ Good Books and Good Wine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Every Day, I'd love to know your thoughts on it and I've heard amazing things about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...