Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.

This weeks selection is:

Title: Free To Fall
Author: Lauren Miller
Published: May 13th, 2014
Goodreads Summary:

What if there was an app that told you what song to listen to, what coffee to order, who to date, even what to do with your life—an app that could ensure your complete and utter happiness? What if you never had to fail or make a wrong choice?

What if you never had to fall?

My Thoughts :

I loved Lauren Miller's debut Parallel and it was one of my favorite reads this year so I am definitely excited to read this one and the summary makes me really curious, who wouldn't want to never make a wrong decision. What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments:

  1. I still haven't read Parallel but I'm really looking forward to it! Hope you enjoy this one :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so, the thought of not ever making the wrong decision in your entire life sounds...boring. lol. But I'm sure I could've used this app for a lot of my life-affirming decisions. :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't think I know this one! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Parallel yet, but I'm still very intrigued by this new novel from Lauren Miller! Hope it exceeds your expectations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with joyous reads. It may sound great at first, but I think not being able to make my own decisions would ultimately drive me insane.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...