Saturday, January 4, 2014

Starting 2014 off right! (Hopefully)



So, I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and wish everyone a Happy New Year, and hopefully just talk about where I have been over the holidays.  I am excited to say that I am in my last semester of college and I am so excited to done. But, along with it being my last year in college comes my internship that I have to do to graduate. I am loving it and learning so much but, it is making my schedule and free time down to almost nothing. I work a full time job and then I do my internship on my two days off from work, so I am pretty much going seven days a week. I have felt so bad about my lack of posting but, I have barely had any time to read let alone write up many reviews. Luckily for me I had a bit of break over the holidays that is beginning to let me  get back into the swing of things and I am so happy to get to be back on the blog more (hopefully)  I have been getting a lot of reading done although my TBR pile is enormous I am definitely getting to some books that have been sitting on my shelf for way too long.

As far as my blogging resolutions go I hope to do some more discussion post and I definitely want to talk more with you guys about any topics I can think of and if you guys have any suggestions about what you would like me to talk about or you guys want to discuss with me let me know in the comments! I definitely could use some ideas. I have been looking over 2014 releases and I am really surprised at my lack of series excitement this year, I read so many first books in a series last year that were disappointments and I don’t think I will be continuing reading when the sequels are released. I have been reading a few older series which I am so glad that I finally got around to reading I just finished the first book in the Birthmarked Trilogy and the first book in the Chicagoland Vampires series, I loved them both so much. I am also expanding a little on my reading, I picked up some Patricia Cornwell’s Scarpetta series which I read forever ago but, am going to start over again and also some of Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum novels which I can wait to begin again. So, here is to another great year of books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...