Thursday, August 7, 2014

TBR Thursday!



So fellow awesome blogger Sarah, from Words With Sarah created her own meme to help cut down on her TBR pile by, featuring a book each week that she will be reading that has been on the bookshelf for three months or more. I love this idea because that is definitely an issue I have with books sitting on my shelf for way too long.

My read for this week is:




The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight By: Jennifer E. Smith
Goodreads Summary:

Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?

Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. Having missed her flight, she's stuck at JFK airport and late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon-to-be stepmother Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's sitting in her row.

A long night on the plane passes in the blink of an eye, and Hadley and Oliver lose track of each other in the airport chaos upon arrival. Can fate intervene to bring them together once more?

Quirks of timing play out in this romantic and cinematic novel about family connections, second chances, and first loves. Set over a twenty-four-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it. 


I have had this book for so long and all of her books look like adorable romances, I can't wait to check this one out!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read that book! In June, actually. I know what you mean, all of her covers are so cute and similar looking. It makes them look nice together (and gives me a reason to buy that and This Is What Happy Looks Like at the same time). :) I have a review of it coming up sometime. Lol.

    I liked it pretty well.

    --Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice idea! And this book sounds really good, now I want to read it!

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea! The book sounds great too :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...