Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.

This weeks selection is:


Title: Unleashed (Uninvited #2)
Author: Sophie Jordan
Published: February 24th, 2015
Goodreads Summary:

What if the worst thing you ever did was unforgivable?

Davy’s world fell apart after she tested positive for Homicidal Tendency Syndrome. She was expelled from her school, dumped by her boyfriend, abandoned by friends, and shipped off to a camp that turns HTS carriers into soldiers. Davy may have escaped, but the damage has already been done. The unthinkable has happened. Now, even worse than having everyone else see her as a monster is the knowledge that they may have been right about her all along. Because Davy has killed.

On the run from government agents, Davy is rescued by Caden, the charismatic leader of an underground group of rebels. Despite Caden’s assurances that the Resistance is made up of carriers like her, Davy isn’t sure she can trust them. Then again, she doesn’t even know if she can trust herself . . . or her growing feelings for Caden. But if she doesn’t belong with Caden and his followers, is there anywhere she can call home.

My Thoughts:

I loved the first book and I can't wait to find out what happens next in the story, it was fast paced and exciting and I really enjoyed it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes! I so can't wait for this one either!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the first book in this series, really can't wait for this one either!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to read the first one of this, hopefully I will be able to soon, I have wanted to read for so long, but I just haven't gotten around to it. Great pick.

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...