Saturday, February 23, 2013

Review: Opal (Lux #3) By: Jennifer L. Armentrout



Title:  Opal (Lux #3)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Published: December 11th, 2012
Goodreads Summary:

No one is like Daemon Black.

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.

My Thoughts:

Opal by far was my favorite book in the Lux series so far. Each and every character has really changed and they have become one big family but, the biggest challenges that they have had to face so far definitely happened in this book. Finally Daemon and Katy have a real relationship, all of the games are over and I was actually really happy with it. Two books waiting for this was enough and their relationship always brought a smile to my face. There was so much tension in this book and not just because of Katy and Daemon but, because of everything that have to go through with the DOD in this book. 

Katy has grown so much throughout this series and you can really see how much she has changed in this book. But after everything that her and Daemon have had to face how could you not be changed. I really respect her character and I know that if I was in her shoes I don't know if I would be handling everything that happened so well. 

Overall, this is one of the books that so hard for me to write a review on because I really don't want to ruin anything for someone who hasn't read it yet, it was so action packed and so many moments had me surprised and let me just say the ending!!! AAAHH!!! I can't wait to read the next book! The next book Origin is going to be released in July 2013 according to goodreads.

Want to know more about Opal? Check out these awesome fellow bloggers reviews below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...