Design credit: Nina of Nina Reads
I am so excited to be particpating in Armchair bea for the first time, I am a new blogger and I have heard so much about bea, since I can't go be a part of the one in New York this is the next best thing! To kick off the first day, each blogger participating is answering a few questions so we can all get to know one another. Here are mine:
1. Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
My name is Kristin and I am a college student. I have only been blogging for three months and I have fallen in love with it! I read all the time and I am always recommending books and telling my friends and family all about them. I figured, why not tell everyone else about them too.
2. What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?
I know what everyone is going to say, but, my favorite book so far of 2012 was The Selection by: Kiera Cass. I know so many people hated it but, I thought it was fun book, I couldn't put it down, and I think it was one of those books that I would definitely call a guilty pleasure.
3. If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why?
I would want to eat dinner with the author Richelle Mead and her character Dimitri Belikov from her series Vampire Academy. Richelle Mead is by far one of my favorite authors and I would love to get to pick her brain and see how she creates these amazing characters. Dimitri has always been my favorite man from books and I would love to get to meet him!
4. What is your favorite feature on your blog (i.e. author interviews, memes, something specific to your blog)?
My favorite feature on my blog is probably the Waiting on Wednesday meme, I have so much fun reading other people's posts and getting to learn about new books that are coming out and find out what other people are going to be reading.
5. Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
I am going to college to study Healthcare Management and Become an RN, I love science and biology and studying the human body. I can't wait to be able to work with patients and help people!
Thanks for checking out my interview, hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me!