Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Armchair BEA Day 1: Introductions

Design credit: Nina of Nina Reads
 
 
I am super excited to be participating in ArmchairBEA for the second year, I had so much fun meeting all of the bloggers last year and I hope to meet even more this year, hope you enjoy my introduction!
 Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?

My name is Kristin and I have been blogging for a year and a half now, I got into blogging because I followed many book blogs and I loved reading,  I decided that I wanted to share my own thoughts and feelings on books I was reading and to connect with other people that shared my passion for books.


Where in the world are you blogging from? Tell a random fact or something special about your current location. 
I am blogging from Colorado, I have lived here my entire love and I really love it here, a interesting fact about Colorado is the song "America The Beautiful" was written here on the top of Pike's Peak, which is beautiful to be here.  
 Have you previously participated in Armchair BEA? What brought you back for another year? If you have not previously participated, what drew you to the event?

This is my second year participating in Armchair  BEA and the reason I am participating again is because I enjoyed all of the events and discussions that we got to talk about, my favorite was the twitter parties and just getting to talk about books with everyone, it was so much fun.


What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2013?

Right now I am reading Dare You To By: Katie McGarry and I am really enjoying it,  I loved Pushing The Limits last year so I am definitely hoping to love this one just as much.  As far as my favorites of 2013 I would have to say, Scarlet By: Marissa Meyer which I am just about finished with and I am enjoying it even more then Cinder. My favorite sequels of this year so far has definitely been The Elite By: Kiera Cass and Sweet Peril By: Wendy Higgins. Last but not least my favorite debut of 2013 so far has been Parallel By: Lauren Miller. If you haven't read any of these yet I definitely recommend them!


If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why?

If I could eat dinner with any author my choice would definitely be Richelle Mead, I would love to just talk about her books and pick her brain about my favorite characters, mainly Dimitri and  Adrian for sure!

11 comments:

  1. Nice introduction! I read Scarlet earlier this year and thought it was just as good as Cinder. Glad to hear you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family once drove to the top of Pike's Peak. It was TERRIFYING, especially when we had steering problems. But beautiful, yes. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my second year too. I really want to read Sweet Peril.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy your second year of Armchair BEA!
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved Dare you to! Such an emotional book

    ReplyDelete
  6. A repeat offender. ;) Glad you are back to ABEA. I love day one of ABEA! So many new people to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet you! As a first-timer, it's nice to hear that you got so much out of Armchair BEA that you're participating again. I also just started DARE YOU TO. I'd love to know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Dare You To was such an amazing story. And I loved Parallel too! And I definitely need to catch up on the Lunar Chronicles. I'm always so behind. lol :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for Coloradians!! (:
    I live in Colorado, too. And nice choice on the dinner, I can't wait for the Vampire Academy movie next year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kristin, it is nice to meet you. I remember that my favorite romance book, Legend by Jude Deveraux, had Colorado as its setting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had Pushing the Limits sitting on my shelf for awhile now. It's still patiently waiting its turn to be read.

    Enjoy BEA!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...