Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.

This weeks selection is:


Title: Dead Girls Don't Lie
Author: Jennifer Shaw Wolf
Published: September 17th, 2013
 Goodreads Summary:

 Rachel died at two a.m . . . Three hours after Skyler kissed me for the first time. Forty-five minutes after she sent me her last text.
Jaycee and Rachel were best friends. But that was before. . .before that terrible night at the old house. Before Rachel shut Jaycee out. Before Jaycee chose Skyler over Rachel. Then Rachel is found dead. The police blame a growing gang problem in their small town, but Jaycee is sure it has to do with that night at the old house. Rachel’s text is the first clue—starting Jaycee on a search that leads to a shocking secret. Rachel’s death was no random crime, and Jaycee must figure out who to trust before she can expose the truth.
In the follow-up to her powerful debut, Jennifer Shaw Wolf keeps readers on their toes in another dark, romantic story of murder and secrets.


  My Thoughts:

I love murder mysteries so this one sounds really good,  I haven't read her debut but, I definitely am going to check this one out! 

5 comments:

  1. Haven't heard much about this but sound good. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds intriguing. thanks for sharing.

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-46-beautiful-dark.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cover. And I like a good murder mystery, too. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love a good murder mystery too!! Mysteries can be sooo much fun!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks very dark and mysterious-I'm interested to learn more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...