Monday, April 9, 2012

Quote of the Week


Quote of the Week is an weekly memes hosted by Paranormal BooK Fan .

I have decided that every Monday I am going to put a quote from one of my favorite books or from whatever I am reading, depends on how I am feeling that day so here it is. If you guys would or do the same, post your blog in the comments and I will visit.

-Kristin





"We are vampires, Kanin had told me, on one of our last nights together. It makes no difference who we are, where we came from. Princes, Masters and rabids alike, we are monsters, cut off from humanity. They will never trust us. They will never accept us. We hide in their midst and walk among them, but we are forever separate.
Damned. Alone. You don’t understand now, but you will. There will come a time when the road before you splits, and you must decide your path. Will you choose to become a demon with a human face, or will you fight your demon until the end of time, knowing you will forever struggle alone?" 


-Kanin, The Immortal Rules 

 

 I just loved this quote, and I thought it was one of the most important things that Allison had to learn about being a vampire and in her journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...