Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's topic is: Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters In Books
This is going to be so hard to choose lol
1. and 2. Rose and Dimitri from Vampire Academy. I love that rose so tough and such a bad ass and Dmitri was the first man I ever fell in love with from a book and I loved how strong their love was.
3. and 4. I am sure Katniss and Peeta from The Hunger Games are going to be on a lot of people's lists but they are 2 of my favorite characters from one of my favorite books.
5. and 6. Mia and Adam from If I stay. I just finished reading this book and I know that I am probably one of the last people to have not read it. But, I kept hearing how emotional this book was and I am super sensitive but, I will admit that I cried like a baby throughout this book and I loved it. Adam loves Mia so much and I felt his love throughout the book and I loved Mia and how much she cared about her family.
7. and 8. Ash and Puck from the Iron Fey series. I can never choose between the two of them when it comes from who is my favorite. Ash is someone who will sacrifice anything for someone he loves and Puck is just the same but has a great sense of humor and mischief which I love too. So both lol
9. and 10. Jace and Clary from the Mortal Instruments series. This is one of my favorite book series and I love them as a couple and I loved them separate and I can't wait for City of Lost Souls to come out!