Monday, April 16, 2012

Quote of the Week


Quote of the Week is an weekly memes hosted by Paranormal BooK Fan .

I have decided that every Monday I am going to put a quote from one of my favorite books or from whatever I am reading, depends on how I am feeling that day so here it is. If you guys would or do the same, post your blog in the comments and I will visit.

-Kristin

  “I'm not going to wear a red dress," she said.
"It would look stunning, My Lady," she called.
She spoke to the bubbles gathered on the surface of the water. "If there's anyone I wish to stun at dinner, I'll hit him in the face.”


Katsa, Graceling by: Kristin Cashore


I loved this quote, the things Katsa would say when it came to people wanting her to be a lady and conform to society and I liked that she wasn't who people wanted her to be. 

-Kristin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...