Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Most Anticipated 2013 Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish



Aaah I am going to try to only pick ten that's so hard because 2013 is going to be an amazing year for books!


1. The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) By: Richelle Mead
I am so excited for this book, anything she writes I will read seriously love this woman!



















2. The Elite (The Selection #2) By: Kiera Cass
I loved the selection so much and it was on of my favorites of this year, I can't wait to see what happens next and the covers are totally gorgeous!



















3. If I Should Die (Revenants #3) By: Amy Plum
I have really enjoyed this series and the second book left you with this cliffhanger that had me saying What! I can't wait to find out what happens next. 


















4. Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods # 7) By: Melissa De La Cruz
I have enjoyed this series so much and I can't wait to find out what is to become of my beloved characters and I am so sad that it is the last book.

















5. Let The Sky Fall (Let The Sky Fall #1) By: Shannon Messenger
I love this cover, and the book looks awesome!
 



















6. Just One Day (Just One Day #1) By: Gayle Forman
I loved If I Stay, i can only imagine that this one will be just as amazing!




















7. Transparent By: Natalie Whipple
There is  a couple of books coming out next year that have invisibility as an aspect. This one sounds so good!





















8. Mind Games (Mind Games #1) By: Kiersten White
I have really enjoyed the Paranormalcy books and I really curious about this one. It has a gorgeous cover.


















 9. Vortex (Insignia #2) By: S.J. Kincaid
Insignia was one of my favorite reads this year, I can't wait to see what happens next and it's awesome.



















10. Goddess (Starcrossed #3) By: Josephine Angelini
I have loved all of the gorgeous covers in this series and I have really enjoyed the first two books!













3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read The Indigo Spell! Golden Lily's ending was.. aaarghh!! Like, really!!! Also excited for Gates of Paradise; I love the series. And Goddess, too! Clockwork Princess is another release I'm dying to read. Wow, so many books to look forward to. It's a wonderful feeling, I tell ya'. LOL! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this list! Ever since reading Bloodlines and TGL, I've been thinking about The Indigo Spell. I can't wait to see what happens next! Let the Sky Fall, Just One Day, Transparent and Mind Games all look amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let the Sky Fall and Just One Day! I forgot to add those. I am pretty sure my list should have been Top 100 Most Anticipated 2013 Releases! Thanks for sharing!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...