Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.

This weeks selection is:



 Title: Love In The Time Of Global Warming
Author: Francesca Lia Block
Published: August 27th, 2013
Goodreads Summary:

Seventeen-year-old Penelope (Pen) has lost everything—her home, her parents, and her ten-year-old brother. Like a female Odysseus in search of home, she navigates a dark world full of strange creatures, gathers companions and loses them, finds love and loses it, and faces her mortal enemy.

In her signature style, Francesca Lia Block has created a world that is beautiful in its destruction and as frightening as it is lovely. At the helm is Pen, a strong heroine who holds hope and love in her hands and refuses to be defeated


My Thoughts:

I love this cover so much! The title is amazing, and the summary sounds so good, super curious about the Odyssey aspect of it. What are you waiting on this week?

Happy Reading!

Kristin 

6 comments:

  1. Nice! Long wait though! I only read one book by this author and that was years and years ago! Still, it was pretty interesting!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one but I've heard great things about Block's writing and I love the cover for it-one to keep my eye on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one, but the cover is interesting and eye catching.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one sounds really, really cool! Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard alot about this one.

    Hope you get to read it soon! Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to say thank you for signing up for the 2013 Standalone Reading Challenge! Best of luck :)

    I haven't heard of this one before, but I'll definitely have to look into it.

    Britta

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...