Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.

This weeks selection is:




Title: Transparent
Author: Natalie Whipple
Published: May 21st, 2013
Goodreads Summary;

  X-Men meets The Godfather; in which an invisible girl has to stop her dad—an infamous crime lord—from ruining her life.

On the run from her mind-controlling father, the infamously invisible Fiona McClean hides in a small town, hoping to finally rid herself of the crime world she has always known. But playing at “normal life” with a mother she hates, a brother she can’t trust, and a boy she can’t stand proves more difficult than she ever imagined. Soon her father is hot on her heels, and it’s up to Fiona to protect not only her family, but the friends who’ve taught her that life doesn’t have to be as lonely and cruel as she thought.


My Thoughts:

I love this cover and I think that the plot sounds totally awesome. It's so long to wait for this one but, I can't wait to read it! What are you waiting on this week?

 

17 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this but looks interesting! Like the cover too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cover! And I love books about invisible people!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read this one because it sounds pretty great. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book sounds so, so good! X-men meets The Godfather, sounds awesome :) I agree, I like the cover as well, but it is really bright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh what a gorgeous cover! Thanks for sharing this one - it looks amazing.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the description: X-Men meets The Godfather. That sounds so cool to me-I can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds really good. Nice pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=5366

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book sounds AMAZING. Great pick!

    I'm a new follower via GFC - here's my WoW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen this one around a few times lately and it does sound pretty good. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo Im loving this one! Thanks for sharing. Feel free to checkout my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want this now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting cover and pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this cover and plot summary too.
    Hope you get to read it soon.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I cant wait till May why we have to wait so long for it? :(

    Here is Mine


    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...