Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Read In 2012


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


1. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) By: Michelle Hodkin and 2. The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) By: Michelle Hodkin

I loved these books so much, Noah is my new favorite book boyfriend!












3. Pushing The Limits By: Katie McGarry 

This book completely changed my mind on contemporary books!














4. The Selection (The Selection #1) By: Kiera Cass

This was one of those books that I just couldn't put down!















5. Something Like Normal By: Trish Doller

My first dip into New Adult books, I loved this one it was just a great romance and contemp read!















6. The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) By: Richelle Mead

Richelle Mead is my all time favorite author and I loved Adrian in this one!















7. What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles #1) By: Kat Zhang

I really enjoyed this one, an awesome dystopian














8. Insignia (Insignia #1) By: S.J. Kincaid

I loved this book, awesome male narrator!















9. Don't Turn Around (Persefone Trilogy #1) By: Michelle Gagnon

A great thriller that reminded me of a YA girl with the dragon tattoo















10. The Demon Trapper's Daughter (The Demon Trappers #1) By: Jana Oliver

Why didn't I start this series sooner it was awesome!



8 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with Mara Dyer. How could I have forgotten that!? I haven't read Evo yet, but I've heard from a little birdie, that I'm getting it for Christmas! *Squee* (That's probably why it wasn't on my list lol)
    Thanks for stopping by <3!
    -Beth
    YA Vixens Top Ten Tues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read the Selection, but it's totally *just* because of the cover. There's just something about girls in big ball gowns that makes me want to read ALL THE PAGES. It's the only reason I picked up a copy of The Luxe from a library booksale, and I loooooooooved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so sad that I haven't yet read the Bloodlines spin off series! I really need to read them!

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-10-tuesday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you on Something Like Normal-- probably my favorite contemp of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh that Demon Trapper's Daughter looks goooood! *adds to my TBR pile* Totally loved Pushing the Limits this year too - I think I need a lot more than 10 spots on my faves list LOL

    Thanks for sharing and here's my TTT

    xo
    jaime @ Fic Fare

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many awesome books on your list! I really want to read the Mara Dyer books! Just like The Selection and What's Left of Me!
    Pushing the Limits is such an amazing book! And I almost didn't read it!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to read The Selection and the Mara Dyer books - great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Mara Dyer! Both books were simply AMAZING. No sequel slump there. I can't wait for the third book. Awesome list :)

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...