Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I wouldn't mind Santa bringing me!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's topic is top ten books that I wouldn't mind Santa bringing me.

 1. Clockwork Prince By: Cassandra Clare

I know, I know I haven't gotten to read it yet and I hope that I get it this christmas!



















2. Shadow and Bone By: Leigh Bardugo

I have seen so many good reviews of this one and now that the hype has died down a bit I am ready to read it.


















3. White Cat (Curse Workers #1) By: Holly Black

I have been so intrigued with this series for so long. I keep saying I am going to read it and I haven't gotten around to it.  


















4. Under The Never Sky (Under The Never Sky #1) By: Veronica Rossi

I have seen so many great reviews of this one and I am a huge dystopian fan. I definitely wouldn't mind if Santa brought me this one!
















5. Nevermore (Nevermore #1) By: Kelly Creagh

I recently won the second book and I hadn't heard much about the first one, but a world created around Edgar Allen Poe sounds totally amazing and I know a lot of people have enjoyed both books, I can't wait to see what I think.
















6. Half Blood (Covenant #1) By: Jennifer L. Armentrout

I have yet to start this series and I know that everyone loves her and this series. Santa better bring me this one!

















7. All These Things I've Done (Birthright #1) By: Gabrielle Zevin

Another series that the plot has me so excited to read about that I haven't gotten to yet.


















8. The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) By: Rae Carson

I cannot wait to read this one, I have seen so many great reviews of this book and I have found that most of the high fantasy books that I have read I end up really enjoying, something I never knew about myself, and also a perk of being a book blogger reading books you would have never given a chance before! 
















9. Dare Me By: Megan Abbott

I have been wanting to read this one since it came out but, I haven't gotten around to getting it yet!


















10. Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy #1) By: Sarah Rees Brennan

I am in love with this cover and I recently read the first book in her Demon's Lexicon series and I really liked it.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...