Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday!



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.

This weeks selection is:


 Title: Strangelets Add to Goodreads
 Author: Michelle Gagnon
 Published: April 9th, 2013
Goodreads Summary:

On a day like any other, six smarter-than-most teens wake up in the same hospital after having experienced a traumatic event that they can't quite remember ... other than being forcibly sucked into an abyss at the moment of their deaths. Somebody or something seems to be pulling the strings. With individual clocks tickingand with each guarding an individual secretthey band together and conspire to piece together the whole of what happened.

Soon they discover that they've been trapped in a future that isn't of their making: a deadly, desolate world at once entirely familiar and utterly strange. Only one of them holds the key to getting them home. But which one, and why? As the truth is revealed through the eyes of its three key players, the reader is taken on a dark journey into both the hearts of teens who must do anything to survive, and into the heart of a parent who will do anything to protect his child.


My Thoughts:

I read Michelle Gagnon's debut Don't Turn Around and I really enjoyed it! She knows how to write a thriller and this one definitely sounds thrilling, it has me so intrigued and interested! What are you waiting on this week?  

7 comments:

  1. This sounds unlike any other book I have ever heard of! I'm definitely adding it to my TBR!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that looks interesting! Haven't heard of it before!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it will be interesting for sure. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick - I'm adding this to my TBR list immediately!!


    Here's my WoW

    xo
    jaime @ Fic Fare

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds amazing! I will add it to my list for sure. Great choice!

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds neat-I hadn't heard of this before but I definitely want to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...