Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday!




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases that everyone is waiting on.

This weeks selection is:



Title: Ashes On The Waves Add To Goodreads
Author: Mary Lindsey
Published: July 2nd, 2013
Goodreads Summary:

Liam MacGregor is cursed. Haunted by the wails of fantastical Bean Sidhes and labeled a demon by the villagers of Dòchas, Liam has accepted that things will never get better for him—until a wealthy heiress named Annabel Leighton arrives on the island and Liam’s fate is changed forever.

With Anna, Liam finally finds the happiness he has always been denied; but, the violent, mythical Otherworlders, who inhabit the island and the sea around it, have other plans. They make a wager on the couple’s love, testing its strength through a series of cruel obstacles. But the tragedies draw Liam and Anna even closer. Frustrated, the creatures put the couple through one last trial—and this time it’s not only their love that’s in danger of being destroyed.

Based on Edgar Allan Poe’s chilling poem Annabel Lee, Mary Lindsey creates a frighteningly beautiful gothic novel that glorifies the power of true love.

My Thoughts:

This book has definitely caught my eye, the cover is haunting and I am really curious about this one! What Are You Waiting On This Week?

4 comments:

  1. I have had this on my tbr for quite a while. I hope we both like it! Thanks for sharing.
    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that looks intriguing! Love the cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds amazing. Absolutely beautiful cover. Please check out my WoW!

    We're also doing a giveaway that ends today, see if you want a copy of Delusion.

    Thanks,
    Anna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adored Lindsey's debut and I am so excited she has another book coming-can it be July now?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...