Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite New-To-Me Authors I read in 2012

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


This week's topic is the top ten favorite new to me authors I read in 2012. Enjoy!


1. Michelle Hodkin

I cannot talk enough about how much I love this woman. I have read both of her books this year and they are amazing. They are my top two favorites that I have read this year!
















2. Kiera Cass

I loved The Selection, the cover is gorgeous and I really, really enjoyed the story. I can't wait for The Elite to come out, dying to know what is going to happen next.




































3. Lauren DeStefano

I am reading Wither right now and I am so mad at myself for not starting this series sooner, I am really enjoying it and can't wait to continue it!


































4. Laini Taylor

I finally got around to reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone and I absolutely loved it! The world that Laini has created was so rich and amazing, plus she has pink hair!


































5. Katie McGarry

Pushing the Limits was an absolutely amazing contemporary, I loved it and it has definitely been one of my favorites this year. I am not a huge contemporary fan but, she wrote such a powerful and emotional story that I couldn't help but love it. 

































6. Amy Plum

I read the first two books in her revenants series and I really enjoyed them, the setting of Paris had me in love and the cliffhanger ending of the second book has had me dying to read the last one! 















7. Gayle Foreman

I loved If I Stay and Where She Went so much, they were both emotional reads and I enjoyed them both. I can't wait to read more from her!  

















8. Trish Doller

I just finished reading Something Like Normal and I really, really enjoyed it. It felt like such a real story to me and everything felt like something that could really h appen and it was my first glimpse into the new adult genre, it was definitely a good one!  















9. Lauren Morrill 

I loved Meant To Be, it was just an adorable and fun story that made me smile, took me back to my teenager days which I loved!  

















10. Kat Zhang

I loved What's Left of Me, it kept me up reading and I couldn't put it down, I can't wait to read more from Zhang!  

1 comment:

  1. Love your LIST!!! The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is sitting in front of me right now, so I'm going to be starting that this week :) I'm excited bc I've heard great things about it! Pushing the Limits was one of my fav's from this year and I also liked Meant to Be it was cute!
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...